Want to write for us and Become a Contributor?
Would you like to share your wisdom, knowledge, story, your advice or your lessons in life, in order to inspire others to achieve success? Well, We are always looking for high-quality fresh content to share with our growing monthly readers. If you have great advice to share, that can motivate them to live an amazing life, then we are looking to feature you. Please have a browse through our website and have a look at the categories and articles that we cover.
We are looking for Writers, Bloggers, Authors, Freelancers, Creatives, and more that have a passion for writing and want to provide value to our valuable audience. By submitting a guest post, you are getting the chance to be featured on The Path of Wisdom blog, and be considered for a regular contributor position*.
Submit a Guest Post to The Path of Wisdom Blog to join the community of contributors that are sharing their thoughts, tips, and insight with our readers!
We are currently not accepting paid guest posts for promotion. We do however offer do-follow links. Our goal is to ONLY work with writers to produce unique and highly valuable content. So, if you’re looking for any of these things, you came to the wrong place.
Before submitting your article to us, PLEASE read our guidelines below carefully to ensure the best chance of being accepted.
Here are a few of our guidelines:
- Self-improvement, Personal Development, Viral Wisdom, Quotes & Inspiration is our focus. We love articles that fit within the:
- Growth Hacking, Life lessons, Relationship, Love & Dating tips, Mindfulness, Self-help & Self-improvement. We also like to publish articles about Success, Business motivation & Leadership, Career & Entrepreneurship. Be sure to include the category you would like to create content for. Be mindful that we are only interested in adding value to our readers and our community, so if you aren’t sure if your article is a good fit for our blog, please take a look around the site and see what else we are writing about.
- We like our articles to be informative, interesting, a little personal but not too personal, and positive. We want to help our readers grow and feel inspired. So using long quotes and speeches for the bulk of your point or information is not something we are looking for.
- Keep in mind that before submitting a blog post, you need to make sure that the text is grammatically correct and typo-free. By doing so you will also increase your article’s chance of standing out and being published.
- Please make sure your article is between 1000-2000 words; we’re looking for clear and concise articles that deliver a huge impact. So anything over 2000 words will not be reviewed.
- Please limit the formatting of your article when submitting it. Plain text is preferred. Underline text, bold text, and italicized text isn’t needed. Our editors take care of that.
- Articles promoting various products or businesses will be rejected. We reserve the right to edit your submission as outlined above and only publish the type of posts that we find suitable for our readers.
- Make your article interesting and easier to follow by including subheadings to break up content. Single sentence lines are not what we are looking for. Make sure to submit your article in paragraph format. Short paragraphs make the article easier to read. If you need an example, have a look at any article on our website and you will see how we like to format our content.
- Using images is not required but is recommended. Our formatting team usually chooses what image to put as the featured image of an article. However, if you want to submit a featured image with your article, please attach it to the email. We may or may not use the image you submit with the article, that will be up to our editors.
- We recommend adding other internal links (no more than four) to existing articles on The Path of Wisdom blog if and whenever possible.
- We do not promote guest contributors’ websites, products, or services in the body of the article. Our focus is to provide our readers with practical advice, not for us to promote your products and services. We do allow you to provide 1-2 links within the body of the article to articles you have written for other websites. Just make sure they are to articles you have written, not to your eBook or mastermind class. The links will be reviewed and if the editors feel the links are not relevant or don’t belong, they do have the right to remove them. Links that you submit in your article are not guaranteed to be in there when we publish it.
- If the editor feels there is a better article that should be linked, they will change it. Keep this in mind.
- Our readers want originality. We will not accept already published content. Whether it has been published on your own personal blog, social media platforms, or with another publication, we will not consider it.
- Your submissions will be reviewed in order to make sure that you have followed the mentioned guidelines. You are responsible for the accuracy of the information provided in your article and the third party materials it may contain. Simply put, you need to make sure you have all the necessary permissions obtained from the copyright holder in case the article contains copyrighted material, and this applies to photos, audio, video, or other content that is part of your submission.
- We do not accept articles submitted in PDF or HTML. Please submit articles in the body of the email or preferably in Google docs. Either Microsoft Word or Google docs is the easiest and quickest way to have your article reviewed.
- Please make sure to read and understand our guidelines before submitting. If you don’t submit your article in the way that we have requested from the information above, we will ask you to resubmit it when it is up to our standards. This will save our editors and our contributors valuable time.
PIN ANY OF THESE IMAGES
If you have read our guidelines and are ready to submit your article to The Path of Wisdom Blog, then please send the following:
- Short paragraph for your author bio with your first and last name. We allow you to provide two links of your choice in your bio. It can be a link to your website and your eBook. It can be a link to your website and one social media page. It’s up to you. You get to choose what two links you think are most important to you.
- We ask that you set up a gravatar account using your email address, so we have access to a current profile picture for your author bio – http://en.gravatar.com (Please provide us with the email address you used for your Gravatar account, not the profile link.) Please do this before submitting your article.
- A completed final draft of your article with a unique working title. Remember, the title is the first thing that catches the reader’s eye. Be creative but also keep in mind that you want your title to be inviting.
Submit your article for publication.
Please email us your article to us at firstname.lastname@example.org with all of the above information in the body of the email or preferably in a google doc. using the submissions tag in the subject line of your email and we will respond within 21 days. If you haven’t heard from us within 3-4 weeks after sending your submission, it means that your post wasn’t a fit for The Path of Wisdom Blog. Feel free to submit a different post after 21 days.
Spread the word
Once your article has been published, we encourage you to share and promote it via Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Pinterest, LinkedIn, StumbleUpon, or other social media platforms you might have access to. We also know that our readers want to hear from the authors themselves, so whenever you have the chance, feel free to respond to the comments of your post.
Thank you and we look forward to publishing the best content online!